Through the renaissance of the advisor technology industry, firms have made tremendous strides in driving operational efficiencies while helping advisors deploy a winning client experience, however there is still work to be done. Where to start is key.
An intentional digital transformation initiative begins with a solid strategy and immediately addresses the problem one is trying to solve. For example, many firms look at the routine aspects of working with clients and identify where they have manual, disconnected processes whether in monthly reporting, portfolio rebalancing, client communications, meeting preparation, or other areas. Where can digitization align with the value that advisors provide?
Other key considerations are culture and leadership, a focus on the client experience, how to achieve operational agility, all while enabling your team with the most comprehensive and up-to-date technology resources to help provide a digital transformation roadmap. Our latest whitepaper, Digital Transformation and What it Means for RIAs, reflects on these facets of the business so firms can focus on their strategy to stay relevant and competitive in today’s market.
Accordingly, the Black Diamond® Wealth Platform includes a variety of features and functionality to help streamline operations and strengthen digital client engagement while also showcasing firm value, including:
- Client Experience Portal: A client portal and communication channel that empowers clients to view their wealth picture and interact with the firm at their convenience.
- Timeline: A visual display of all interactions between a client and the advisory firm, continually reinforcing the value the firm provides in the client’s life.
- Client View Dashboard: A centralized “command center” enables firms to oversee portfolios in the context of the entirety of the client relationship so advisors can holistically manage their clients’ financial lives.
- Rebalancer: A native, proactive solution that enhances and demonstrates an advisor’s value with enhanced modeling, agile trading, tax-efficient rebalancing, and more.
- Integrations: Pre-built, seamless access to industry-leading solutions for financial planning, risk analytics, CRM, and more through the Black Diamond interface.
Each feature of the platform will assist with the digital transformation journey, so you don’t have to go it alone. Download the complete whitepaper to learn how to transform your firm today.
The Black Diamond Wealth Platform can support your advisory business. To learn more, request your personal demo.